Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Blocks almost completed

Am on a roll this month - getting my blocks in early (well early for me)

First cab off the rank is for Robyn, for Christmas Block Swap


Am working on my block for Jodi for Block Swap Adventure
and will post pics in a separate post tomorrow

now a tease for Nolene(no blog) for QBSA


I almost squealed with joy when I saw Nolene's preferences ;-)


I have also received a block from Gemma for
the August swap for Block Swap Adventure

this gorgeous block looks like it is hand sewn!  it was definitely worth the wait - thank you Gemma ;-) 
Gemma, also sent a postcard, but I forgot to take a photo - sorry ;-(


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful blocks. That Christmassy one at the start looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!