Friday, October 28, 2011

A Christmas Tree for Robyn

Here is tease photo I posted earlier for Robyn, for Christmas Block Swap


Robyn recently posted on her blog that she has to step down from all her swaps as life is just too crazy at the moment. 
I do hope that 2012 is better for you Robyn.

I am assuming by now that Robyn has received the block I made for her, so I will post a full pic here.


Robyn requested christmas tree either in patchwork or applique, in red, green gold and cream - I hope you are happy with what I have made for you ;-)

The red star button came from this lovely swap package from Barb in The Fat Quarter Swap for September.







 Hope you are all having a good day ............ I am ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!