Monday, August 29, 2011

Healing thoughts & prayers for Julie-Ann - UPDATED 22/8/11

I am a member of the DUST (Down Under Street Team) on ETSY - it is a group of Australian ETSY sellers that support and help promote each other.

I haven't been a member for long, but my communications with Julie-Ann have made me feel quite welcome and hopeful of my success in ETSY.

Unfortunately, Julie-Ann was involved in a plane crash where her daughter was killed along with the pilot. 
Julie-Ann is now fighting for her life.

See news story HERE and updated story HERE 

UPDATED:  22/8/11 via Shirley Twigg
Julie is speaking, which is a great start, she is having more surgery today hopefully, she isn't completely coherent for the moment with anesthetic and sedation xxx


I am not a religious person, but I do believe in the power of positive thoughts, so I have a small request to send some positive healing thoughts (and prayers too ;-) ) Julie-Ann's way.



5 comments:

  1. OMG... I'll be sure to say a prayer for your friend and her family.
    Sorry to read their story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't not say enough... Please send my regards to the family and such. I will send my positive vibes and such to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor lady, she is lucky to have a friend like you to support her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers will be with Julie. It was a terrible accident. I hope to hear more good news next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!