Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Blocks for Maria and Alicia

Maria has let me know that the block I made for her for the June Swap for Christmas Block Swap Australia has arrived safely - thank you Maria, I am so glad it will fit in with your other blocks.


Here is the sneak peek I posted earlier for Maria





Here is the full block.

a star block variation.


my June block for Alicia for  QBSA has arrived safely too - thanks Alicia for letting me know - I am so glad you like it.


Here is the sneak peek I posted earlier.




and here is the full block.


Alicia asked for 'any block, any colour'.  As I was in an experimental mood, I made a Log Cabin variation - thick & thin, spots and stripes.

That leaves only one more June block left for me to make - a wonky tree to Debra for Block Swap Adventure
I have had an attempt to do a wonky house but that ended up way too wonky and in the bin, I think I will have to do a wonky tree - at least I know that will work out ;-) 

Debra, if you are reading this, your block will be in the mail by the end of the month.  I am sorry if my desire for a response to my email offended - that was not my intention - I just wanted to confirm/acknowledge swap details with a new swap partner.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!