Thursday, May 26, 2011

May swap blocks finished and in the mail ;-)

Hi everyone

I don't know where my head is lately - I just can't seem to concentrate on anything for any amount of time.



I finally got to spend some time in the sewing room today and was able to finish up the last two blocks for my swap groups.

Here is a sneak peek of the block for Lana, for Block Swap Adventure


Here is a sneak peek of the block for Larissa (no blog),
for
Quilt Block Swap Australia



These blocks will be in the mail on Friday, with apologies to my swap partners for leaving it till the end of the month.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric in both blocks Cathy. Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your swap partners will be pleased with their blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!