Thursday, January 13, 2011

Block Swap received by SylivaM

Syliva has just sent me an email to let me know the block I made for her in the QBSA has arrived safely and that she loves the colours ;-)

I posted a snippet earlier, so here is a full pic.

Syliva asked for any block in blues & yellows
Block:  Pinwheel #7

I have one more block to make for Syliva U for QBSA 
I have been a bit sidetracked with hubby being home on leave, but he is back at work now and I can get back to my usual routine ;-) 


2 comments:

  1. love the pinwheel - lovely work and great points as per always! what is the name of the block pattern please?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi crafty, have put the name of the block in the post - it was Pinwheel #7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!