Friday, January 28, 2011

2011 finishes!

I am loving being at home!
Hubby is home too, but he is busy on his laptop for a project for work, so I am left pretty much to myself.  What does one do when they are left to their own devices?
Well, I usually do a bit of sorting, and while sorting, I get inspired to make something, usually some blocks to go towards a quilt (eventually)  ;-)

I came across some beautiful fabric that was way too thin to use for quilting, but I thought it would make a lovely sewing caddy.

I found this caddy HERE, full instructions are HERE


more pics can be found in my other post HERE

I was so impressed with the pattern, I made another one.


I think I did a much nicer job on the second one ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!