Saturday, November 13, 2010

Aussie Quilt Block Swaps - November blocks & other stuff

it was FNSI last night, but I didn't get to sew :-(
EDITED:  oops, got the wrong date ... next FNSI is 19th November

so I got up early and did a SMSI (saturday morning sew in)

I finally finished my November Christmas Block swap for Mary in Canada - here is just a snippet. 

Mary, your block will be in the mail on Monday.

On Friday, the postman delivered this lovely block from Linda (my October partner)  Linda's first block never arrived, so Linda very graciously made me another one - thank you so much Linda, I love the richness of the colours you have chosen.



I would like to thank Crafty Pug too ;-)  for the lovely patch of material she sent to me as a thank you for participating in Alex's quilt. 


I think that fabric is beautiful.  I am intending to make up a pin cushion with it so that every time I use it, I can think of our swap group.

Now to get to some more sewing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!