Thursday, July 1, 2010

A nice, neat & tidy sewing room

Hi everyone

I have been very busy over the last few days - I was having trouble finding some material I knew I had set aside for a swap swap over at CraftMad and decided I really needed to sort out my sewing room.

I dismantled the single bed and it is now leaning up against the wall in the corner.  Know anyone who wants a single bed in the Adelaide area?


The Horn sewing cabinet - this was my Mum's and it became mine after Mum passed away in 1998 along with the Singer Futura - I love this piece of furniture - it folds away neatly when not in use, but opens up to reveal a reasonable work area.
Complete with Singer sewing stool - the top cushion lifts off and there is a storage area underneath.

Here is my cutting table

My very small, but growing stash of fat quarters ;-)

Now I have my neat sewing room, I can make it all messy again by finishing my swap with CraftMad and my Quilt Block swap with Leena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!